libebur128 prebuilt archive seems not linked to it's dependency

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Feb 29 23:02:28 PST 2016

On Mar 1, 2016, at 12:46 AM, Manu N wrote:

> Lesson 2 : next time, I will start from a clean MacPorts install
> before testing local portfiles.

I would find that inconvenient; I never bother doing that. It's fine to let the automated buildbot builds find problems and fix them later. It is however a common situation that a port requires pkg-config to find a dependency, and that if pkg-config is missing the program will silently skip that dependency rather than display an error. So if I'm not sure, I do try to remember to deactivate pkg-config locally before installing a port, before I commit it.