Using a different bugtracker [Was: Re: Poll: should Trac send email notifications when adding or replacing an attachment?]

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Thu Nov 3 09:05:12 PDT 2016

> On Nov 3, 2016, at 8:01 AM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thursday November 03 2016 12:42:40 Rainer Müller wrote:
>
>> Overall, can we just stop this discussion, please? We settled to stay
>> with Trac and it is not going to change.
>
> Really, all your decisions are always set in stone from the very
> moment you make them regardless of how things evolve?

This is not the first discussion we have had about possibly switching
bug trackers. All have generally concluded that, despite Trac's warts,
migrating is not worth it right now. At this point, we are kicking
a horse that is dead and buried and worm food, and it is wasting
everyone's time and energy. Enough.

vq