anyone in a mood to reject this hedgewars submission?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:44:32 UTC 2017

I’ve been trying to make macports more relevant to average users by bringing all the top ‘net games in. Some of them are a bit messy.

Hedgewars is one of the top 10. It could have a better build script. It’s a game, though.

The mods I made make it work correctly on Snow Leopard through Sierra, but I know that some/many/most of you won’t like what it took to make it work.

Give it a look if you’re in the mood. If it gets killed, no trouble. It can sit there in submissions for anyone who wants to use it.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53325 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53325>