[macports-ports] branch master updated: fontconfig: support mpkg/mdmg packaging, add postinstall script to initialize/update font cache. Fixes #53350

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 20 04:13:58 UTC 2017

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 12:21, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at macports.org> wrote:
>
> Craig Treleaven (ctreleaven) pushed a commit to branch master
> in repository macports-ports.
>

> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/39211f92fda4458526220604cef41079bd7b3899
>
> The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
>
>      new 39211f9  fontconfig:  support mpkg/mdmg packaging, add postinstall script to initialize/update font cache. Fixes #53350

Remember that now that we've switched to GitHub, "#53350" refers to *GitHub pull request* 53350. If you want to refer to *Trac ticket* 53350, paste the complete URL to the Trac ticket. Remember to follow our commit message rules, which includes a first line of no more than 50 characters:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/CommitMessages