introduction for gsoc

mohit ahuja ahujamoh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 15:48:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

    I am Mohit Ahuja, a student at KTH, Sweden. I am planning to join macports for this google summer of code(GSOC 2017), as suggested I am introducing myself. I have programming experience of a few years and have mostly worked on Python and C, and also I have learnt swift and javascript. I love both open source and mac operating system and for me macports is one of the most valuable Open Source project on a personal level. I would like to contribute in terms of programming. Looking forward to working with you all.

Thanks,
Mohit