Fixing a bunch of ocaml issues at once

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sat Nov 18 18:28:10 UTC 2017

Howdy!

So https://github.com/pmetzger/macports-ports/tree/ocaml-update
has a bunch of fixes that bring the ocaml port up to 4.05, create a
separate package for ocamlbuild (which was spun out of the main ocaml
after the last version in macports), updates camlp4 and camlp5 as
needed, fixes our very backrev findlib (without which you can't build
a bunch of things), and as a sort of test, brings the coq port up to
8.7.0 (it was languishing) -- it builds fine with all these updates
in place.

My problem is that I didn't really know what I was doing and my
commit messages on my ocaml-update branch are not really up to
standard. I realized this when I tried doing a pull request and saw
the form asked if they were.

What should I do from here to get this stuff committed?

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com