[macports-ports] 01/02: hunspell-en: SCOWL based hunspell dictionary for en_AU, en_CA, en_GB, and en_US

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Fri Sep 29 14:18:31 UTC 2017

Leonardo,

The reasoning behind the renaming is twofold:

1) I went by repology.org <http://repology.org/> for the more common package name used by other packaging systems: hunspell-en. Only MacPorts used hunspell-dict-en_*.

https://repology.org/metapackage/hunspell-en/versions <https://repology.org/metapackage/hunspell-en/versions>

2) The new package is fundamentally different in terms of its source and build mechanism, given that all hunspell-dict-* packages are currently broken (the list of dictionaries and source code was removed from OpenOffice.org <http://openoffice.org/>).

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula