Factors determining binary archivability

Jason Liu jasonliu at umich.edu
Wed Sep 9 05:21:01 UTC 2020

Yes, that's why I said that the python scripts that make up the add-ons
aren't actually part of Blender's compiled binaries. They get copied over
into the application bundle as plain text files during the build process,
and get invoked (i.e. interpreted) when they are selected from within
Blender's interface.

--
Jason Liu