auto-multiple-choice-devel broken because default perl5 version is still 5.28

Joël Brogniart Joel.Brogniart at jomamala.org
Wed Jun 9 07:59:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

Someone modified the auto-multiple-choice-devel version to use perl5.30 but as the default perl5 version is still 5.28 the port doesn't works. Why was the port modified before changing the default perl5 version?

How could I make sure other ports use the perl5.30 version? ie. if I install libunistring port, perl5.28 will be installed even if I installed perl5.30 before it.