Location to store binaries

mcalhoun at macports.org mcalhoun at macports.org
Thu Apr 21 12:35:51 UTC 2022

Have all the concerns about creating a MacPorts version of the Rust bootstrap compiler for older systems been addressed?
If so, can we move ahead and ask an owner to create a fork of https://github.com/rust-lang/rust as part of the MacPorts organization?
Presumable all MacPorts members would then be able to create releases and upload binaries as needed.

Thanks,
Marcus