Revisiting the idea of "pinning" ports

Gregorio Litenstein g.litenstein at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 04:15:55 UTC 2023

Now that you mention it, you're right. I do have a local source with modded versions of ports, but hadn't thought of using it explicitly for this
 Still, there is the caveat that (at least, I think) doing this won't allow you to easily see what the latest version actually is, in case at one point somebody DOES want or need to update them.

Gregorio Litenstein Goldzweig
Médico Cirujano

• Fono: +56 9 96343643
• E-Mail: g.litenstein at gmail.com