hack'a'day :accessing macports:: variables from a PortGroup

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:41:23 UTC 2023

Hi,

This is probably seen as a forbidden hack, but is there a way to access variables from the macports namespace in a PortGroup (or Portfile)?

I know that "user" code like this is executed under/through `mportopen` which is in that namespace, but when I invoke `namespace children` I only see (all?) other namespaces.

Use case: I'd like to set `revupgrade_autorun` to false under very specific circumstances.

R.