Clean up PROJ mess

Sergey Fedorov vital.had at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:52:11 UTC 2023

I have obviously forgotten to try the new Proj with R ports back then, and
atm away from native PPC hardware; so from my side I would prefer not
moving to a newer Proj right-away.
Switching to explicit proj5 port should be perfectly fine, of course. (And
then R ports won’t prevent anything else from updating.)

New Proj *should* work with R packages, but let me wait until I can test
that on PPC.