qt6-qtwebengine missing icudtl.dat in Resources folder

Zhenfu Shi i0ntempest at macports.org
Fri Sep 8 17:47:45 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I’m trying to upgrade my port sigil (an epub editor) to the next major version (see https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/20359), and also use qt6 instead of qt5. Right now it builds fine, but will crash on launch (SIGTRAP/SIGILL) because icudtl.dat is missing. qt5-qtwebengine does have this file installed. I tried fiddling a bit but couldn’t find out a way to install the file.Can anyone please help?

Thanks all,
Zhenfu