What's the push to require the latest Perl?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Jan 12 16:22:49 UTC 2018

On Jan 11, 2018, at 5:28 PM, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
>> I look forward to seeing your contributions! Maybe you will come up with a solution that no one else has thought of yet. :)
>
> OK, where do I start?  I wasn't joking when I offered to help...

subscribe to macports-dev and discuss there what you're planning or ask for help if you need help.

Checkout the macports base code and submit a pull request if you add some functionality that's not there

(you may want to check the list archives to read up on what has been discussed wrt perl stuff in the past as well).

--
Daniel J. Luke