installation on OS X 10.14 beta

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:35:18 UTC 2018

Thanks.

What I had in mind was to make macports believe that it is still running on 10.13, so that it could use the precompiled binaries already available on the servers.

MacPorts must have a way to figure out which OS version it is running on. If there is a script that it uses for this, can’t I make a simple modification to accomplish this?

Of course, this will be on my own risk, but I think this is worth a try.

I would appreciate any insights on this.

-Manav