kmymoney4 not working!

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:40:24 UTC 2018

Ben

I saw this on the macports-dev list, but I am replying on the user list.
I have been using kmymoney via macports for several years, and it works
fine. There are some challenges with using KDE software, as noted here:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDE

I suspect your problem is that you need to use launchctl to load dbus,
as noted in the wiki. You might also try running some other simpler kde
apps like kwrite to see if all kde apps are having trouble or just kmymoney.

Jonathan