How Mojave-ready is MacPorts?

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 10 20:41:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

MacPorts was 'more or less’ ready for Mojave from when it was first released.

If what you are asking is are binaries available for the ports I care about, only you can check that as no one else knows what you intend to install.

Go to

http://packages.macports.org <http://packages.macports.org/>

and check to see if the ports you care about most have binary tarballs available. Most probably do by now, but there are likely still some the builedbot is working through.

Chris