Mojave and Migration

Michael Newman mgnewman at mac.com
Tue Oct 23 05:16:16 UTC 2018

I followed the migration instructions which are found here: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration>

That sort of worked, except that some ports didn’t get reinstalled. For example, neither ImageMagick nor MPlayer were reinstalled. It was easy to manually install them, but now I’m wondering what else didn’t get reinstalled.

(I found out that ImageMagick didn’t get reinstalled because a script I wrote which uses convert failed. MPlayer was just a random check.)

Is there any way to find our without manually checking each and every port in myports.txt?

TIA