cctools fails to build on Snow Leopard

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Mon Sep 3 09:34:14 UTC 2018

Looks to me like cctools shouldn't have to be universal even if some of the compilers are:
myeye:~ root# port -v installed cctools clang-3.9
  cctools @895_7+llvm39-llvm34 (active) platform='darwin 10' archs='x86_64' date='2018-08-21T02:06:15-0400'
  clang-3.9 @3.9.1_8+analyzer+libstdcxx+universal (active) platform='darwin 10' archs='i386 x86_64' date='2017-11-27T03:58:44-0500'