Using outside values in a Portfile tcl

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sat Sep 21 11:43:17 UTC 2019

Agreed, but then using other strings such as ‘macportshost’ instead of ‘host’ would make it a lot easier to find where they have been used so you know what to change. Host domain and tld are so generic it makes it more difficult to discern what has been the result of basic config.

Gerben Wierda
Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture
Mastering ArchiMate
Architecture for Real Enterprises at InfoWorld
On Slippery Ice at EAPJ