how change menus in openscad from Russian to English?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:23:07 UTC 2020

I just installed the openscad port and find that nearly all its menu items in the installed GUI OpenSCAD.app are in Russian, in which I’m rather rusty.

How can that language be changed? I tried its preferences but found no language setting (or at least didn’t recognize a Russian word or phrase for doing that).

I do note that the port is for a rather old version of openscad, namely, 2015.03-3, whereas the current version of source listed at https://www.openscad.org/downloads.html <https://www.openscad.org/downloads.html> is 2019.05.

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334