How to pass configure configure parameters when installing from source

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Feb 27 13:19:09 UTC 2021

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I would like to install ffmpeg from source and skip some default modules.

I understand that I can use port -s install ffmpeg  to install from source but this will use ffmpeg default build options

I would like to know how to provide different parameters to ffmpeg configure before building it:

For example:

--disable-swresample     disable libswresample build

https://github.com/TechSmith/FFmpeg/blob/master/configure <https://github.com/TechSmith/FFmpeg/blob/master/configure>

Many thanks,
Adrian