MacPorts XCode Installation

Michele Venturi dardo82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:34:41 UTC 2022

If I install MPV without Xcode I get an error when I launch it:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib

  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/mpv

  Reason: image not found

It's missing something,have you tried to execute it on 10.13?
<https://about.me/dardo82?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Michele Venturi
about.me/dardo82
<https://about.me/dardo82?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>