pre-build packages for Lion

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Sun Dec 10 06:47:11 UTC 2023

What are the intervals that pre-build packages for Lion are generated?
For example, `libpaper` is already available, but `ghostscript` is
not, and neither is 'texlive-bin'...

And while we are at it, 'ports.macports.org' reports that 'lilypond'
can't be build on Lion due to

```
Dependency 'poppler' with variants '+boost' has previously failed and is required.
```

(why is `+boost` needed?)

However, looking into the 'poppler' page on 'ports.macports.org' it
seems that the Lion build is healthy – and the variant '+boost' has
been just built from source on my computer without a problem...

    Werner