How to download builds from macports?

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 27 01:44:44 UTC 2023

Thanks, Joshua.  Also, Pavel, your project might do better to simply use
standard Macports in sub shells as your Macports library manager, rather
than accessing mirrors directly.  This will take care of many issues for
you, such as updates, dependencies, and mirror changes, as well as what
Joshua mentioned.