Questions on postfix

Horst Simon horst.simon2 at icloud.com
Thu Dec 28 21:51:40 UTC 2023

I have postfix login to a file enabled as follow:
in the main.cf I added:

maillog_file = /opt/local/var/log/postfix/postfix.log

and in the master.cf:

postlog   unix-dgram n  -       n       -       1       postlogd

Make sure the directory /opt/local/var/log/postfix exists and is writeable vy postfix.

Horst Simon