python310 build fail ticket?

chilli.namesake at gmail.com chilli.namesake at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:32:35 UTC 2023

Sorry I missed that. python310 was snuck in there. I'll upload my log to it.

What's weird is it's failing on Mojave, and it was failing also on Mountain Lion, but an upgrade build attempt today was successful. I tried to get the successful Mountain Lion build log, but apparently that log is deleted on success. :/