Handing over maintainership

Rolf Wuerdemann rowue at digitalis.org
Wed Nov 1 17:34:59 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

I've used my mac on a daily level up to around 2009, afterwards,
the only usage was (badly provided) maintainership of some ports.
Time to make a cut and hand maintainership of "my" ports to
someone else but also to recommend discarding some of them:

The ports I'd like to hand over are:

net/psi
science/gwyddion
science/qucs
science/asco

where I've asked for maintainership of gwyddion within their community.

python/py-pyphant
python/py-sogl

were ports of my former university group, which was dismissed in 2017,
therefore I'll recommend to discard these ports.

If you like to take maintainership, please give me a sign.

Kind regards,

   rowue
--
Security is an illusion - data security twice
Rolf Würdemann   -   rowue at digitalis.org   -   DL9ROW