Help with legacysupport PortGroup for building GIMP for older MacOS's

Lukas Oberhuber lukaso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:47:37 UTC 2023

Thanks. Unfortunately that's not particularly feasible because Circle
CI doesn't support running VMs this way, so I would have to create a
dedicated machine for this which runs into a number of problems, such as
not wanting to host a critical build device in my house!

Although, given Circle CI are getting rid of their intel VMs entirely in
the next few months, and given rust doesn't build in rosetta2, I may have
to go that route anyway.