Sonoma

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Nov 12 07:08:34 UTC 2023

Pardon being OT to a bunch of clever people who may be able to help …
Googling yields little more than a bunch of cretins proclaiming the apple gods have spoken saying DO NOT GO THERE
(Darling not even even Hitler can be dregs and scum at the same time, so the irony is not lost on me)

I want Sonoma on apple silicon installed with a Case Sensitive file system
Easy I thought format as case sensitive then install
Install reformats as Case InSensitive then installs

Formatting each sub volume ??

Thanks
James