how do I fix this?

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:31:03 UTC 2023

Hi Chris;

  I removed xCode.

  I installed xCode.

xcode-select --install
xcode-select: note: Command line tools are already installed. Use
"Software Update" in System Settings or the softwareupdate command
line interface to install updates

sudo port diagnose
Warning: No Xcode version info was found for your OS version.

xcode-select -p
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

xcode-select -v
xcode-select version 2399.

Is there a bug in the port diagnose command? Or is there an
installation fault with xCode?

I've attached a screenshot of the "About xCode".

Thanks,
Ken