MacPorts 2.9.3 has been released

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Thu Apr 4 04:29:36 UTC 2024

I’ve installed 2.9.3. As with 2.9.2, port selfupdate did not update the port install. Is this something you’re aware of?

I’ve been installing these to try to fix the “missing m4” problem, but neither seemed to fix it. Should I add a comment to one of the number of issues in trac concerning this?

In any case, I’m downgrading to Xcode 15.1.

—
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
`Mary Magdalene went and said to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord”; and she told them that he had said these things to her.`