Patch for 'skey' package submitted

Bill Cole macportsusers-20171215 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sun Feb 4 23:12:10 UTC 2024

They 'skey' package is an implementation of the S/Key algorithm derived
from OpenBSD code over 20 years ago. It has not been built by the
buildbots for any system after darwin19 because all the modern compilers
(including Apple Clang called as 'gcc') enforce the C99 ban on implicit
declarations.

There's a patch attached to the Trac ticket at
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/69210 which adds the requisite #include
statements.

Sorry for no pull request, but history tells me that putting one
together properly takes me (a non-user of git, usually) a solid 10x as
long as it should and annoys at least one person (me) and maybe a few
more (actual devs seeing my messed-up PR.)

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire