How do I reliably expose MacPorts dovecot to the LAN on macOS Sonoma?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Wed Jan 24 17:19:59 UTC 2024

I can after some more testing confirm:

- After turning of SIP, it works
- After then turning SIP on again, it still works (?!?!?!)

So, turning SIP off and on again cleared something.

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>, Mastodon <https://newsie.social/@gctwnl>)
R&A IT Strategy <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>