mozjs102

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Mar 7 12:23:31 UTC 2024

On Mar 6, 2024, at 06:13, Gregory Dodwell wrote:

> Will there ever be a mozjs102 port for the Sonoma version of MacPorts 2.9.1?
>
> I can't install Glade without it. On the MacPorts bugs re mozjs102 page there's a big red 'X' near the Sonoma version.
>
> Any plans for an update?

Nobody maintains this port. Somebody has to volunteer to investigate and fix the problem. This is the bug report:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/68511

mozjs115 does build on Sonoma so perhaps a fix already exists that can be backported to mozjs102.

And/or maybe the ports that depend on mozjs102 (currently only gjs and gjs-devel) can switch to mozjs115.