Building "poppler" failed

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Mar 11 04:07:55 UTC 2024

High Sierra 10.13.6 on ancient MBP.

Doing my weekly "port upgrade outdated", it went belly-up here:

-----

    --->  Building poppler
    Error: Failed to build poppler: command execution failed
    Error: See
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_poppler/poppler/main.log
    for details.
    Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets if you believe
    there
    is a bug.
    --->  Some of the ports you installed have notes:
      libomp has the following notes:
        To use this OpenMP library:
         * For clang-3.8+, or clang-3.7 with +openmp variant:
            add "-fopenmp" during compilation / linking.
         * For clang-3.7 without +openmp variant, use:
            "-I/opt/local/include/libomp -L/opt/local/lib/libomp -fopenmp"
      libpsl has the following notes:
        libpsl API documentation is provided by the port 'libpsl-docs'.
    Mon Mar 11 06:41:15 AEDT 2024
    bash-3.2% locate charconv
    /opt/local/include/gcc/c++/bits/charconv.h
    /opt/local/include/gcc/c++/charconv
    /opt/local/include/libcxx/v1/charconv

-----

The main.log is attached (and I have no idea what "poppler" is).

Thanks.

-- Dave