raimue at macports.org
raimue at macports.org
Fri Aug 5 09:06:09 PDT 2016
Author: raimue at macports.org
Date: 2016-08-05 09:06:09 -0700 (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
buildbot: revert docs after fixing PATH in r151017
--- contrib/buildbot-test/README.md 2016-08-05 16:04:46 UTC (rev 151017)
+++ contrib/buildbot-test/README.md 2016-08-05 16:06:09 UTC (rev 151018)
@@ -78,10 +78,9 @@
#### 3. Create new directory with buildbot slave configuration
-Create a directory that will contain the buildslaves working directory and the home directory for the buildbot user:
+Create a directory that will contain the buildslaves working directory.
sudo mkdir -p /opt/mp-buildbot
- sudo mkdir -p /opt/mp-buildbot/home
sudo chown -R $USER:buildbot /opt/mp-buildbot
sudo chmod -R 775 /opt/mp-buildbot
@@ -129,34 +128,12 @@
These commands start the new build slaves. They should connect to the master successfully and be visible in the webinterface.
- sudo -u buildbot env HOME=/opt/mp-buildbot/home buildslave start /opt/mp-buildbot/slave-base
+ sudo -H -u buildbot buildslave start /opt/mp-buildbot/slave-base
sudo -H buildslave start /opt/mp-buildbot/slave-ports
-#### 5. Configure Subversion Server Certificate Validation
-For Mac OS X >= 10.7, you will have to manually accept the Subversion server certificate for the user running the buildslave with the commands below:
+#### 5. Test your first build
- sudo -u buildbot env HOME=/opt/mp-buildbot/home /usr/bin/svn info https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/
- sudo -H /usr/bin/svn info https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/
-For both of these commands, you will see the following error message:
- Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.macports.org:443':
- - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
- fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- Certificate information:
- - Hostname: *.macports.org
- - Valid: from Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:47:38 GMT until Tue, 02 May 2017 01:19:52 GMT
- - Issuer: GlobalSign nv-sa, BE
- - Fingerprint: 3e:af:d7:ea:81:a4:92:33:b6:bc:da:38:76:c3:15:54:9a:09:50:e0
- (R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?
-After verifying the Subversion server certificate fingerprint, choose answer 'p' for permanently. This decision will be stored in the home directories of the user buildbot and root, respectively.
-#### 6. Test your first build
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the macports-changes