Approving new macports committers

Mark Moll moll at ISI.EDU
Thu Dec 14 09:51:28 PST 2006

On Dec 11, 2006, at 1:44 AM, Ian Eiloart wrote:

> --On 10 December 2006 20:15:04 -0800 Mark Duling
> <mark.duling at biola.edu> wrote:
>
>> Mark Moll <moll at ISI.EDU> on Sunday, December 10, 2006 at 7:12 PM
>> -0800
>> wrote:
>>> I'm having the same difficulties with creating new tickets and going
>>> to my account page since the wordpress/trac merge. I have been able
>>> to create tickets in trac before the merge..
>>
>> I had the same problem and Keven told me to create a wordpress
>> account
>> with the same user and that did the trick.
>>

> Right, but I can't because wordpress already thinks I have an account.

So are Ian Eiloart and I the only ones who have this problem? Can
someone else with Trac access create a ticket? To summarize, the
problem is the following: it appears that some people with Trac
access before the Trac/Wordpress merge now no longer have permission
to create new tickets. I created a Wordpress account with the same
email address I had used for the Trac account, and successfully
logged in. I don't have access to my own profile, though. Also,
logging out produces this error:

"Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://
www.macosforge.org/wp-logout.php?action=logout&redirect_to=http://
www.macosforge.org/”. This might occur if you open a page that is
redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the
original page."

I tried everything with both Safari and Camino.
--
Mark