neon port missing dependencies?

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Thu Dec 28 02:06:26 PST 2006

libneon links against libintl, which is provided by gettext, but
doesn't depend on the gettext port.

It also has a couple other issues, but this one just bit me in the
ass when I upgraded gettext, which apparently bumped libintl from
libintl.3.dylib to libintl.8.dylib, and so broke some other installed
ports. I upgraded all the ones that claimed dependency on gettext,
but libneon still failed since it didn't claim this.

I have a quick-n-dirty change to the Portfile ready which adds
gettext, libiconv, and zlib as library dependencies. Shall I go ahead
and check it in?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org