Can any perl gurus answer this?

Jann Röder roederja at student.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 5 04:31:20 PST 2006

I think the problem is that there are multiple global variables with the
same name. This seems to work on some non-MacOSX systems. The correct
way of handling such things is to declare variables with the same name
as external (except one). So I guess you'll have to patch the source,
however there's also a not recommended linker switch to work arround this.

Jann