New Wiki page - Problems hotlist

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Sun Oct 15 23:12:53 PDT 2006

I added a new "MacPorts Support Requests" top-level section to the Wiki.
It also has a page called "Problems Hotlist" to track frequently
encountered problems.  It is different from a FAQ entry and is intended to
be a fairly short and fluid list that is intended to be checked before
filing bugs.  The first and only entry is on the current gettext
iproblems.  I don't know if the description I gave is adequate or if the
command I listed really works.  If not, please adjust it so it makes sense
so we can just refer people to the list from now on.

Mark

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/ProblemHotlist
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/wiki/TracTicketing