repository update problems

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Mon Sep 25 03:39:23 PDT 2006

Hi,
I have a problem. Repository checkout succeeds easily, but in trunk
directory, ,while trying to update, the result usually is:
=======
jwa at bach:macports-trunk> svn update
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repository/macports/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repository/macports/trunk': SSL negotiation
failed: SSL error: sslv3 alert bad record mac (https://svn.macports.org)
=======
Previously I managed to do the update, but now, what is going on, I'm
not sure.
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Kolmas linja 12 A 18            mob. +358-400-347 015
skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
! FI-00530 Helsinki               www.wahlstedt.fi
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386