Portfile patch and new port submission

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 09:01:54 PDT 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 3:23 AM, Yuen Ho Wong wrote:

> Hi MacPorters,
>
> So Bugzilla and CVS over at darwinports.opendarwin.org have been shut
> down, I imagine there will be changes to the port file patches and new
> port submission guidelines too, how should I submit them now?
>
> Yuen Ho Wong

	Not being too clear on how trac permissions are setup at the moment,
first thing I'd advice you on is setting up an account at:
http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ One you have that you
should be able to file new tickets and upload patches to them, which is
more or less equivalent to what we had with bugzilla on OpenDarwin. Do
let us know if you encounter any problems.

	Any other aspect of our submission process you're concerned about?
Regards,....

-jmpp