repository update problems

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 09:14:26 PDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 11:28 AM, Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:

> Hi, Pierre (et bon jour),
> there is nothing to send, it is totally clean:
> =======
> jwa at bach:macports-trunk> svn status
> jwa at bach:macports-trunk>
> =======

	Hi Jyrki, Pierre! I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I was
experiencing the exact same problems and nothing helped my case...
except for the one thing.... I deleted my auth & ssl files in
~/.subversion, played with my keychain, checked the status of my
checkout (svn st, just as your last message Jyrki)... and I even asked
Wilfredo Sánchez (macosforge admin) for help showing him the ssl error
output... and when he told me he had "no idea", I realized the only
thing that would help me was: rm -rf <path-to-checkout> &&
<long-command-to-check-out-again>. After that I can svn up again with
no problems ;-)

	Regards,...

-jmpp