antigraingeometry vs SDL_VERSION

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sat Apr 7 01:41:23 PDT 2007

On 07.04.2007, at 02:04, Jann Röder wrote:

> I committed another fix, that hacks out the SDL stuff by default.
> If you
> have SDL installed you don't get this error. So there's now a variant
> that adds a dependecy on libsdl. Could you double check if that
> works now ?

Hi Jann, thanks for your efforts.

However, what exactly am I supposed to do to test this?
Please consider that I am still kind of new to MacPorts.

 > sudo port search antigrain
antigraingeometry              graphics/antigraingeometry
2.5          A high quality rendering engine for C++

 > sudo port variants antigraingeometry
antigraingeometry has the variants:
         darwin

 > sudo port -u upgrade antigraingeometry
[no output]

Greetings,
Jochen
--
Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG -- Department of Molecular Physics
Faradayweg 4-6 (C1.03)

phone: +49-30-84135686
fax:   +49-30-84135892