Changed log message not showing up in Trac

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Apr 20 23:42:04 PDT 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 21:42, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2007, at 7:06 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> I changed the log message of r24131 after committing, but the old
>> message is still showing up in Trac:
>>
>> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/changeset/24131
>>
>> Does Trac perhaps import the log message into its own database on
>> post-commit,
>
> Yes.
>
>> and not re-import upon post-revprop-change? Can that be fixed?
>
> I believe that the appropriate script can be called from the post-
> revprop-change svn hook (and/or a trac admin can manually force a
> re-sync of the database).

Since the pre-revprop-change hook has been configured in such a way
as to let me change log messages after the fact, the post-revprop-
change hook should be configured in such a way that these updated log
messages are automatically imported into Trac. After that's done, the
Trac database for all revisions should probably be re-synced to catch
any existing changes made to the log messages.

Kevin, are you the right person to talk to to get this implemented?