Trac tickets

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Aug 4 21:57:56 PDT 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 16:17, Simon Ruderich wrote:

> I found some more patches in Trac which can be checked into
> subversion.

Thanks again. These should all be taken care of now.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12208
>   Works fine for me. But additionally to the patch the "revision"
> entry
> should be removed with the upgrade.

aacgain: maintainer update. Committed.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12378
>   Added patch which fixes the reported bug.

jpeg2ps: fix download location and homepage. Has no maintainer.
Committed.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12118
>   Added patch for what the ticket creator reported. But maybe the
> patchfile should be stored in the files directory and not longer be
> loaded from a server because it's only 40 lines and then we are
> independent from this other server.

makepasswd: fix download location for patch file. I committed the fix
as-is; if you feel strongly about this issue you can submit another
patch.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12056
>   Added patch for the ticket reporter's request.

wavpack: update to newer version. Committed because nomaintainer.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12063
>   Used patch of the ticket reporter and added the newest version
> update
> to it; also fixed the livecheck.

less: update to newer version. Maintainer hasn't responded to this
mail or the ticket mails so I'll go ahead and commit it.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12064
>   Again used the patch of the ticket reporter, but now only fixed the
> livecheck.

unrar: update version, add livecheck. Committed, since we haven't
heard from this maintainer either.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12122
>   This ticket should be closed, it was fixed in r26191.

weechat: update to 0.2.5. I added a note and closed the ticket.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12380
>   A new ticket of me to update pstoedit; found out it needs an update.

pstoedit: update to version 3.44. No maintainer, so I committed it.

> - - http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11614
>   Used patch of the ticket reporter and added epoch data to cause an
> update (I hope this works, please check it; found no documentation
> about
> it); also remove unnecessary configure.env data from the portfile.

libssh: update to 0.2. Maintainer hasn't commented, so I committed it.

> All these tickets work fine for me, on a PowerPC and an Intel mac.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Simon

And thank you!