GSoC ChangeLog (Fwd: [27642] trunk/base/ChangeLog)

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Aug 10 23:55:16 PDT 2007

	Hello guys!

	Per the message below, I just updated our ChangeLog with information
pertaining to the work you've been doing for GSoC2007, in the
"Unreleased" section of the file. I am not too sure how best to
document this so I only intend for my entries to be placeholders,
please feel free to adapt them to what you find suits your work best.

	Regards,...

-jmpp

Begin forwarded message: