[27925] trunk/dports/www

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Thu Aug 16 02:44:09 PDT 2007

On 16.8.2007, at 11.06, N_Ox wrote:

> For this port to be really useful, every port depending on
> port:php5 should depend on (path|lib):*:php5.

A devel port is not intended to be really useful, at least I think
the purpose of this port, like all devel ports, is to check things
out, its purpose is not to be very dependable, because it is bound to
change, maybe a lot. So it would be nice, if this port could be
useful, but I'm afraid it will never be really useful…

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386